My make up bag consists of these items:
- Maybelline's The Falsies
- Maybelline's XXL Curl Power
- Revlon's Grow Luscious
- My trusted curler by Sally Hansen
- Liquid black eyeliner by Calligraphy
- And tons of pencil eyeliners by Sephora and Revlon (yes, I do love to line my eyes :D)
- Revlon's PhotoReady foundation in Light/Medium shade
- Burt's Bees' Natural Lipgloss for the bitter cold winter days and all that my lips could do is chap.
So really, onto what's really on my bag.
- It's spring, and always rains. So you've probably seen my humongous pink umbrella by Fibrella (bought it back home)
- My TTC monthly pass, to ride the subway/buses
- My black wallet which as of now contains only change (from tips) and no bills :(
- My trustee lighter
- My keys to the condo and the store keys, of course.
- My headphones
- Napkins, which always (I mean, always) come in handy
- Trident Splash in Vanilla Mint flavor, I can't leave the house without any gum
- A rosary with birthstone which is Amethyst given my aunt before we left Manila
- My first tattoo slip appointment at Yonge Street Tattoos (I rarely clean my bag, haha)
- The Body Shop's Almond Oil Hand and Nail Cream (a gift from Jey.) I just recently realized the need to bring lotion with you when you go out 'cause the cold here dries my skin so much and breaks it out causing cuts :|
- Sexy Little Things Noir by Victoria's Secret, i feel so feminine on this perfume
- My most recent paycheck, battered and I need to deposit this ASAP
- Scrunchies - I always need these. I always tie my hair at work
- Comb - same reason as above
- Lastly, a good book. I am currently, re-reading the Harry Potter series and am currently on the sixth book. It's worth it to have a good read while on the subway, just to be sure I don't bore myself up. Hahaha.
So there, that's about everything I have on my bag. Sorry for the poor photos, I took it with my phone. :D