Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I did this Thursday.

I woke up around 1:30 PM (yup, that early.) I cooked up brunch, a chance I don't usually have. ;)

I had the usual, rice, fried eggs and Tender Juicy hotdog! Yup, got it from my manager, her grandparents came home from Philippines. Ya-yay!



















Don't judge by the way my hotdog looks, I like it like that crunchy and everything. Haha.










Then I went out to meet my sister to do a little bit of shopping. Then we stopped by Tim Horton's to eat donuts. Nomnomnom. So, naturally we took photos.









Sakto sa bunganga ko yung flower. Haha.















Why I love my iPhone? Check out this photo, the lens was focused on the cup. :)









This is how I looked like. Sorry, too lazy to put make-up on :D










That's about it.

<3 C.


No comments:

Post a Comment