Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 19 2011

My sister was asked by her co-worker Char to pose as a model for her hair dress collection.
Luckily, I was able to tag along. :)
It was a fun night filled with booze, meeting new people and amazing music.

This photo looks so vintage.


I was able to meet Marisol and Nathan (he is the photographer)


The lovely Viktoria. 
(Her first words to me were: "Sorry, I'm a bitch.")


Trying to goof around with Char and Nathan.


Stef's shot. I know, my socks aren't fit for the shoot.


Trying to look awkward. Guess, I still looked goofy.


Stef and Marisol playing around. 


Kelly trying to internalize the role as a queen :)


Me and, uhhh, I am sorry I forgot his name. Yes, and he is a bit racist.


I took this shot of Stef.


Yes, I am trying them on too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment